- Made from automotive-grade polymer
- Matte black textured panels w/ powder coated aluminum frame & hinges
- Patented Speed-Lock Clamps are self-adjusting & self-locking in position
- Lightweight, 1″ thick panels resist denting & UV fading
- Offers 2/3 bed access
- 500 lb. weight capacity evenly distributed
- Panels stay cool to the touch in the sun
- Perimeter seal w/ polymer rubber corners, hinge caps & seals helps resist the weather
- Fast, simple installation – no tools needed
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Gator Tailback is a hard folding tonneau cover that includes patented Jaw-Grip clamps, along with spring-loaded, self-adjusting Speed-Lock clamps. The Jaw-Grip clamps feature a tool-less design so you can easily mount the cover and remove it when it’s not needed.
The one inch thick Gator textured panels are made using an automotive-grade polymer that resists dents, scratches, and UV induced fading better than aluminum or fiberglass panels. An exceptional perimeter weather seal with integrated corner and hinge seals protect your bed from the elements. The Gator Tailback’s wonderfully engineered aluminum frame and hinges are powder coated to match your truck’s bed caps for an integrated appearance with incredible protection from wear.